Floorless Pump Housings
- Walls 3" Thick, Roof 4" @ edge; 5" @ center; giving 1" slope from center to edge
- Concrete: Steel-reinforced, polypropylene fiber reinforced, 4000 PSI minimum 28-day compressive strength, air-entrained
- Reinforcing Steel: ASTM A615, grade 60 unless otherwise indicated
- Reinforcing Fiber: Polypropylene fiber
- Panel Connections: All panels shall be securely welded together with 1/4" thick steel brackets.
- Caulking: All joints between panels and modules shall be caulked on the exterior and interior surface of the joints.
- UL-752 Bulletproof
- Cat. 5 Hurricane Resistant
- All pump housings custom built around specific needs.
- Custom exterior dimensions
- Doors and door placement
- Painted Interior
- Exterior finish
- Electrical panels
- Active ventilation
- Overhead doors
- Hurricane zone tie-down package
- Wall thickness
- Fire suppression systems
- Various interior / exterior lighting